Do I Need A Complying Development Certificate

In NSW to remove a internal or external Load bearing wall you need a Complying Development Certificate.

You can confirm this by Calling your Local Councils Planning department and ask if your subject wall can be removed and what is required to do such.

A “Complying Development Certificate” can be issued by Local Council [Up to 6 weeks]or By a Private certifier [As quick as three working days]

Either way we can help and guide you through this process.

If you remove a wall without approval you could potentially have problems with the sale of your home.